Raising Aspirations Course Details >> Home
Engaging Young People
Course Objectives & Training Dates
Train The Trainer
Engaging Young People with Challenging Behaviour
Intended for: The Engaging Young People with Challenging Behaviour CPD train the trainer training course was specifically designed to equip foster carers and social workers with the necessary tools and skills to engage young people with challenging or difficult behaviour in a more effective way.
Objectives: By the end of the training session delegates will be able to deliver the same programme within the workforce.
Plus they will gain advanced knowledge and skills in
- Identifying and managing challenging behaviour in the most appropriate way
- The types of challenging behaviour
- Recognising the potential triggers
- Understanding why the behaviour becomes challenging in the first place
- Effective ways to deal with challenging situations
Training Dates 2016: TBC
Register your interest to be notified about the next training dates.